Thursday 19 February 2009

Mid-term

Well, i just got my assessment this morning. And now, i'm going to kill my combined science's teacher. why? take a look at my grades for this mid-term.

Business Studies : B1
Combined Science : D3
Economics : B1
English: B1
Ex-Eng : B1
French : A2
History : B2
ICT : B1
Maths : A1

I know that my combined science is really really bad. I got 35% for the last test about respiration.
but why he gave me 3 for effort..? i always do my classworks and prep that he gave. All my experiments were also right. well, maybe not all. but, most of them yes. and from now on, i will study harder for combined science, oyeah.
The good thing from my assessment is that i got B1 for my ICT. oh my god. i almost give up about the project. it just too hard for me :( and now, i'm almost done with the database and documentation thingy :) :D :) :D

About the other subjects... they're just okay for me B-)

No comments: