Monday 6 April 2009

1st-term-break

It's almost 2 months since my last post and now i'm in Jakarta for 1st term break for 3 weeks. thank god to let me get out from that weird school. Kinda lazy to log in on blogger and post some stuffs. I've been doing nothing during this holiday, except youtube-ing some korean-dramas and music videos, i like some of their songs lately.. i dunno why, they look cool hahahaha. My brother still has to attend school so i can't go anywhere with my family. Only from mall to mall. But then my dad promised me that we will go somewhere during 2nd term break which is longer than this holiday.

I had dinner with Nia,Fina,Tila,Lisa,Nindy, and Banny last saturday. it was my very-late birthday party :) and it was really pleasing that i can meet all my close friends. I'll be missing them when i get back to school :(


Banny gave me Lisa's new novel to let me read it before i fly back to KL. i've finished it in just 2 days. Haha, i really like the story. her new novel is different from her other novels. with war inside. cool though. and yes.. i love the main character.... it is not just because he has a cool name.. but also his coolness, braveness and.....in my mind, he is perfectly handsome and hot huahahaha ;)

By the way, i still have 2 preps to be done. ICT and econs. I have no idea what the teachers want from us. Isn't it enough giving prep during school days? we also want to enjoy our break. no school-stuff during break, please...
I hope i can finish my econs prep in a day so that i can start with ICT project thingy.. and yea, this one is my second project.. and i have 2 more to be done by next year, people :)

No comments: